BOOK THE BEST TREATMENT FOR KNEE INJURY, HIP ARTHRITIS, ANKLE LIGAMENT DAMAGE AND ACHILLES TENDON INJURIES ON THE NORTH SHORE, AUCKLAND
ACC and Private Physiotherapy Sessions
- Initial consultations are 60 minutes
- Follow-up consultations are 30-60 minutes depending on your treatment plan
Isokinetic Dynamometry (BIODEX) Assessment and Treatment
- Strength testing of musculature around the hip and knee
- Concentric and eccentric training sessions
- This technology allows us to prescribe specific and appropriate rehabilitation programmes
WOF - Private (3 Sessions)
- A "Warrant of Fitness" for your knee, we provide a comprehensive assessment, treatment and management plan for your knee pain or injury.
6 Week Programme
- This programme is designed to kick start your recovery. The programme includes a comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of your injury, one on one gym sessions weekly, clinical treatment sessions as required and a take home plan for you to work through independently.
One on One Exercise Sessions
- The team at KneeCare can take you through personalised specific strength and rehabilitation programmes for all lower limb pathologies.
Southern Cross Easy-Claim
- If you have Southern Cross Insurance, we can check at the time of your appointment if they will cover any of the costs and process it right there and then!
Learn more about knee injury treatment, rehab for knee meniscus injury, knee arthritis treatment options, physiotherapy treatment for Achilles tendonitis, hip arthritis treatment, and treatment for rolled ankles and ankle pain.